The Solaris Surf SSX family of rods consists of six total spinning models that range from 9-feet to 12-feet in length. The individual models are as follows. 9-foot Medium, 9-foot, 6-inch Medium Heavy, 10-foot, 6-inch Medium, 10-foot, 6-inch Medium Heavy, 11-foot Medium Heavy, and 12-foot Heavy actions.
Just like the original Solaris Surf Rods, the SSX version features a cork-wrapped non-slip fore and rear grip for all day long casting in the sand. The rods themselves feature upgraded SeaGuide XQH series angled 316-stainless steel guide frames with aluminum oxide inserts that offer compatibility for both braided and monofilament lines. The Fuji DPS pie reel seat comes standard and will keep your reel in place and offers maximum reliability.
- Light and responsive 24-ton, low resin carbon rod blanks
- UFRII: Ultimate Flex Reinforced rod tip technology
- Tip over butt ferrule connection for improved balance and feel
- 70/30 blank configuration allows improved loading for casting
- SeaGuide XQH series angled 316 stainless steel guide frames
- Aluminum oxide inserts offer compatibility for both braid and mono
- Fuji DPS pipe reel seat for maximum reliability
- Cork wrapped non-slip fore and rear grips
- Solaris Surf rods are backed by a 1-year limited warranty